Saturday 10 January 2015

Schedule


I laboriously wrote several blog posts, only to lose them with the dreaded 'wrong key' occurence.  Quite long posts they were too, so frustrating.

I would like to blog more but find it annoying trying for any kind of frequency. It is either lots in a short period of time, or nothing for ages.  Famine or feast.

So I am making a new year's blogging resolution:

I solemnly swear and resolve... err, or whatever:  that for 2015 I will schedule blog posts and see how that works out for me.  No pressure, just using this as a tool to help - not as a yardstick to beat myself over the head with. Enabling myself, not punishing.

A friend mentioned that I can line up posts and then publish them later. Genius idea!

No idea why I didn't think of that myself.  Oh well, a case of better late than never.


UPDATE
I am worried that I am already pulling back on this idea.  I just haven't done anything about it. I should probably just see this as a possible thing to do, and not as a 2015 resolution.  That way I will be happy when I do schedule posts, and not too disappointed when I don't.

PS: I also have a tool to introduce that I am trying to use to improve my productivity when sewing. I need to check back whether I already wrote about this (I haven't, have I?) and will definitely write about it soon.  It seems to be working, so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment